Attention collegiate anglers, sign up for the Fenwick "Earn Your Wings" program for a chance to join the elite Fenwick Pro Team and win a paid summer internship with Fenwick!
Fenwick will choose 30 of the top candidates to join the team and receive:
- $1,250 in product support:
- $500 in Fenwick rods per angler
- $750 in Pure Fishing reels, line & bait
- $100 in Fenwick apparel
- A chance to earn a paid summer internship with Fenwick!
- Everyone that signs up for the program will also receive a Fenwick T-shirt.
Entries must be completed online by November 27th, 2012, so don't wait sign up today!
Click HERE to complete the web application.
Candidates for Fenwick Pro-team be judged based on:
- Academic performance
- Community outreach
- Characteristics that qualify you to represent the Fenwick brand
- Tournament participation
Rules & Requirements for the selected 30 Fenwick Pro-Team Members:
On the Water:
- Fish at least one collegiate bass championship tournament
- Fenwick logo must be the 1st largest brand logo behind the School logo
- No competitive logos will be allowed on jerseys
- All other line, bait and reel brands must be Pure Fishing
- Fenwick decal on boat (driver side) and vehicle (this will be provided)
Off the Water:
- Produce three 3-5 minute product demos/ technique/how to videos.
- Write three product reviews (1 on any Fenwick rod, 2 on any Pure Fishing Product) 50-100 words each.
- At least ten fishing/product photos featuring Pure Fishing products.
- Interaction with brand, marketing, and sales managers at Pure Fishing
As an added Fenwick Pro Team bonus:
- Fish in one of the 2 major BoatUS tournaments and receive $50 in gas
- Fish in the BoatUS Championship and receive $100 in gas
- Catch the daily big bass in the BoatUS Championship and earn $250 cash
Program Timeline Details:
Nov 27th, 2012 - All entries submitted online
Dec 1st , 2012 - 30 Fenwick Pro - Team Members Chosen and Announced
Jan-March 2013 -Videos, reviews, & photos submitted by Pro-Team members
March-April 2013 - Top three Pro-team members identified and interviewed
May, 2013 - Winner of the summer internship announced
Internship Judging Criteria:
- Quality/substance of content created
- Positive interaction and interview with brand, marketing, & sales managers at Pure Fishing
- Academics, GPA, major, career goals
- Successfully meeting all rules and requirements of the program